Themes & Programs
|2012 EASTICA Seminar|
East Asian Regional Branch of the International Council on Archives
(July 17-20, 2012)
Date: July 17 Tuesday – July 20 Friday, 2012
Venue: All workshops of the EASTICA Seminar 2012 will be held at:
Conference Hall at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace
East Cross Road, Peace Avenue
Tel +976 11 463 463
Fax +976 11 463 464
Organized by: General Archival Authority of Mongolia East Asian Regional Branch of the International Council on Archives
Website: www.archives.gov.mnTheme: “Archives Administration - ICA Standards”
|Arrival of EASTICA Executive Board Members|
|Arrival of other Delegates & Registration||Lunch||EASTICA Executive Board Meeting||Welcome Reception|
|Opening Ceremony||Keynote Speech||Lunch||Seminar Session 1,2
||Dinner hosted by GAAM|
|Seminar Session 3,4||Lunch||Panel Discussion||Dinner hosted by EASTICA|
|City Tour: The Zanabazar Museum of Fine Art
-Bogdha Khaan Winter Palace Museum
-Visit to the new archival building construction of GAAM
|Departure of Participants|
- Registration Information
- Registration procedure
- Please fill out the attached SEMINAR REGISTRATION FORM and send it back to the General Archival Authority of Mongolia (Mrs Uyanga Bold) by e-mail or fax no later than Friday, June 10.
- Upon receipt of your completed form, the GAAM will send you a registration confirmation by e-mail or fax. Please bring this confirmation with you to the Registration desk of the Seminar site to receive Seminar materials.
- Registration Fee
- Registration fee for EASTICA seminar participants
- EASTICA members: US$ 130 (per person)
- Non-EASTICA members: US$ 150 (per person)
- The registration fee above includes the admission to all seminar programs, seminar materials, lunch and dinner from July 17 to 20, the city tour and the visit to the new archival building construction of GAAM on July 20.
- Payment Methods
- Rooms at Kempinski Hotel Khaan Palace and Chinggis Khaan hotel have been booked as accommodation for the participants. These 2 hotels are by bus 10 minutes each other. If you would like to stay at one of these hotels, please fill out the attached HOTEL RESERVATION FORM and send it back to the General archival Authority of Mongolia (Mrs Uyanga Bold) by e-mail or fax no later than Friday, June 10.
- Reservations will be processed in order of receipt of the completed form and the GAAM will contact you to confirm the hotel reservations. Please be reminded that there is a limit to the number of rooms.
- Shuttle Bus will be serviced between listed hotels.
1. Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace
Located in the city center Khan Palace, a modern elegant hotel, offers the best of both worlds: a subtle blend of Western and Oriental tradition encompassing the contemporary with classic standards of service and excellence. It is located 19 kilometers from Chinggis Khaan International Airport, 6 kilometers from the Main Railway station and 2 kilometers from Sukhbaatar Square.
|2.||Superior (twin for 2 persons)||$240|
- All rates are includes Breakfast and 10% VAT.
- Check in time 13.00pm and check out time is 12.00am
Chinggis Khan hotel located downtown, within easy reach of the main tourist attractions and the business center of the city. 30-minute drive to the International airport and 15-minute drive to the railway station. Website: www.chinggis-hotel.com
|1.||Standard (single occupancy)||$150|
|2.||Standard (double occupancy)||$175|
- The room rate includes buffet breakfast, fitness center, internet 24 hours and 10% VAT.
- Our check-in time is 01:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- We accept MASTER, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS and JCB cards and imprint of a credit card will be obtained during the checking-in. Both the credit card and cash payment will be accepted.
- Airport Transportation
- City Tour
- Bogdha Khaan Winter Palace Museum
Location: Chinggis Avenue, South of Peace bridge
- Zanabazar Fine Art Museum – The Museum has an excellent collection of paintings, carvings and sculptures including many by the revered sculptor and artist Zanabazar. It also contains other rare and sometimes old religious exhibits such as scroll paintings (thangka) and Buddhist statues representing the best display of its kind in Mongolia.
- Local Weather
- Useful Website
|Next||[The 11th General Conference]|